Friday, October 7, 2011

Penang and AMTWG..

Hi everybody... Just got back from Penang.. its been a wonderful week there. I had the chance to meet people from ASEAN, lots of ideas, lots of food!! gettin bigger.. look at this tummy. hehehe.. Anyway, the 22nd ASEAN Maritime Transport Working Group meeting gave me an extra credits to my MCing profile. Alhamdulillah.. it went on great.. Suprisingly, i had the chance to meet some new friends.. they were super cool - Imran & Hafiz from Cipta Karya Studio. They were the official photographer for the event. We had a fruitful discussion. From my perspective, they'll have a great future. Hope to see them one day to top the chart of the best photographers from Malaysia.

Erm.. my job still havent finish. I got alot of editing to do with Hariss & Hani's reception. Here are some my samples... do leave comments.


2 comments: